See the Results of the 2017 Campaign
With the long-term goal of increasing demand for fresh-cut Christmas trees, the CTPB continued with the campaign theme; It’s Christmas. Keep it Real.
This 12 minute video provides a summary of the 2017 promotional campaign, including campaign highlights and reach results.
See the Results of the 2016 Campaign
The Christmas Tree Promotion Board launched the inaugural “It’s Christmas. Keep it Real.” campaign. This 19-minute video recaps the success of the campaign.
The Christmas Tree Promotion Board solidified its commitment to Christmas tree research by allocating $120,000 of 2016/2017 budget to industry research initiatives.
CTPB has agreed to fund five research projects, some currently in negotiation or pending USDA contract approval. All projects involve researchers who are well-known to the Christmas Tree Industry and include all growing regions.
The five projects are:
- Regional Adaptability of Turkish and Trojan Firs – contract under negotiation, involving six universities
- Impact of Elongate Hemlock Scale – contract under negotiation, involving two universities
- IPM Strategies for Slugs – contract under negotiation, involving two universities
- Cultural Options in Reducing Coning in Fraser Fir – Conducted by Michigan State University
- Cultural Options in Reducing Coning in Fraser Fir – Conducted by North Carolina State University